Tax Services for Small Businesses

Maximize your refund with tax advice from experts.

Play Video

Get year-round tax advice, tax prep, and tax filing, depending on the plan, from the experts at 1-800Accountant.

Starts at $49/month.

Excellent 4.8 out of 5 stars 16,083 reviews

$12,000: Average tax dollars saved per year

Compare tax services plans

Choose the right plan for your business from our partner: 1-800Accountant

Unlimited Tax Advice

Unlimited Tax Advice


Top Features

Prep and filing of your tax returns
Up to $12K average tax dollars saved per year
Year-round tax guidance from experts
Info on IRS compliance
Guidance on deductions & credits
Covers various business structures
Includes IRS, state, local filings
Uses Virtual Tax Organizer
Ongoing communication during the filing process
Review process before client approval
Expert review of your filing for accuracy

Expert guidance for your business in 2024. Filing not included.

Benefits of our tax services

online scheduler

Anytime access to Online Scheduler

tax advice

Tailored tax advice

avoid tax mistakes

Avoid tax mistakes

tax savings

Save up to $12K

+Filing Plan

hassle-free filing

Hassle-free filing

+Filing Plan

accurate tax filing

Always accurate filing

+Filing Plan

How do tax services work?

number one

Book time, year-round

Schedule 30 minutes at a time with a tax expert via 1-800Accountant’s portal.

number two

Bring your tax questions

Discuss any tax topic with your accountant in a private video meeting.

number three

Save on taxes

Your accountant can help you figure out how to get the maximum tax deductions.

number four

Book time, year-round

Relax knowing your taxes are filed on time, accurately, with max deductions.


Tax Services FAQs

  • Schedule a one-time consultation on a date and time that works for you. This consultation takes place over the phone. During it, you’ll learn more about 1-800Accountant services and how we’ve partnered with them to create solutions customized for your business.

  • During your consultation, you’ll talk about important filing deadlines and compliance requirements, as well as deductions and tax strategies that can save your small business money. Make sure you submit your question(s) ahead of time so the tax expert can come prepared.

  • You can ask your 1-800Accountant team any tax-related questions. Ask a question if you’re stuck on something or want to know more about other tax services.

  • Just one tax expert per meeting. During the consultation, you’ll speak with one of 1-800Accountant’s small business tax experts. We match them according to your business industry.

  • Yes. 1-800Accountant uses technology and licensed tax professionals, like CPAs. However, not all 1-800Accountant small business tax experts are CPAs.

  • Tax services are for your business taxes only.

  • No. If you want 1-800Accountant to file your taxes for you, you can buy a different product called Unlimited Tax Advice + Annual Filing, which is a service that preps and files your state and federal business taxes for you.

  • No, they are partners.

  • Yes. 1-800Accountant uses 128-bit SSL encryption to protect your data. We also stay proactive to make sure your data is secure.

  • Yes. This service is for small business owners who want a proactive tax plan and strategy with a tax expert from 1-800Accountant.

  • Yes. You can claim the total amount paid within the given year as a business expense.

  • Through the Tax Advice page within the ZenBusiness platform, you can use the 1-800Accountant Online Scheduler to schedule a 30-minute consultation.

  • Any business tax questions can be asked. However, you and the 1-800Accountant representative can only discuss one topic or question for each consultation.

  • Yes. You can claim the total amount paid within the given year, as a business expense.

  • You can provide 1-800Accountant with the following reports, which can be found in the Taxes page or in the Reporting page:

    • Schedule C
    • 1065
    • Tax Details Report

    Other reports you may need that aren’t provided with Money Pro:

    • Form 1120 (C-Corps)
    • Form 1120S (S-Corps)
    • Form 1040 or 1040NR

Tax Services

Maximize your tax refund with advice from experts.