File an amendment to your business documents

Easily file an amendment with the secretary of state including changes to things like your business name, business address, ownership structure, or registered agent.

File your amendment for $100 plus state fee

What is an amendment?

An amendment allows you to change the information in the Articles of Incorporation and other documents you have on file with the state. You can update your address, business name and members. Your business information is kept on file in two places, with us and with the state your business is formed in. If we need to update your information with the state, then we will need to prepare and submit the proper paperwork via this amendment to the state.