Learn More About the $150 Google Ads Credit
Start with $150 Ads Credit
Create an account and activate your code. Whatever you spend in the first 30 days will be matched up to $150.
Find Your Customers
Get in front of your customers as they are searching in Google for your products and services.
Pay for Results
Pay only for the desired actions from your ads like a click to your site or call into your business.
What is the Google Ads Credit and Why Do I Need It?
ZenBusiness has partnered with Google to offer customers up to a $150 Google Ads credit. Simply create an account and activate your code to get started. Google will match the spend over your first 30 days up to a maximum of $150. Your Google Ads credit will be reflected in your account the following month.
The $150 Google Ads Credit allows you to start advertising and promoting your products and services online to help drive traffic, phone calls, purchases, and revenue for your business.
Terms and Conditions for the $150 Google Ads Credit Offer
- Offer available to customers with a billing address in the United States only. One promotional code per advertiser.
- To activate this offer: Enter the promotional code in your account before December 30, 2021. In order to participate in this offer, you must enter the code within 14 days of your first ad impression being served from your first Google Ads account. If you meet eligibility requirements for the offer by reactivating an inactive account, the account must have been inactive for at least 60 days, and you must enter the promotional code in your account within 10 days of re-activation.
- To earn the credit: Start advertising! The advertising costs you accrue in this account in the 30 days following your entry of the promotional code, excluding any taxes, will be matched with an advertising credit in the same amount, up to a maximum value of $150.
- Once 2 and 3 are completed, the credit will typically be applied within 5 days to the Billing Summary of your account.
- Credits apply to future advertising costs only. Credits cannot be applied to costs accrued before the code was entered.
- You won’t receive a notification once your credit is used up and any additional advertising costs will be charged to your form of payment. If you don’t want to continue advertising, you can pause or delete your campaigns at any time.
- Your account must be successfully billed by Google Ads and remain in good standing in order to qualify for the promotional credit.
- Full terms and conditions can be found here: https://www.google.com/ads/coupons/terms.html