Making money using Fiverr.com is one of the easiest and quickest ways to generate cash and work from home.
Virtually anything, that can be delivered digitally, can be sold, as a $5 Gig on Fiverr such as graphic designs, transcripts, online research, SEO, link building, language translation, video creation, web development, resume writing, blog posts, and more. Start a business on Fiverr.
Fiverr is a Good Way to Make Money
Sure $5 is not very much money but that is only the start, and it can total to thousands of dollars very quickly for smart sellers at Fiverr.com
Since the site Fiverr launched in 2010 it has exploded in sales and become the top site for buying and selling digital services. Read our full 2017 review of Fiverr
Annually the number of small business, that both buy and sell on the site, is growing dramatically. You can make serious money on Fiverr like these entrepreneurs do who have 6 figure incomes from Fiverr sales
Those success stories should answer your question, “Is Fiverr a good way to make money?” Yes
Top 5 Tips for Fiverr Sellers
- Details, Details, Details – Be sure your Gig describes exactly what your service includes, and does not contain, to avoid buyer misunderstandings.
- Complete Your Profile – Include your portfolio, customer testimonials, social media accounts and full description with your skills listed.
- Proofread – Double check all your text to be sure it is spelled correctly and reads well.
- Image Quality – Verify that all your images show your work in the best light and is eye-catching for buyers.
- Over deliver – Met and exceed your customer’s expectation and you will get great 5 star reviews, referrals and repeat orders.
How Does Fiverr Pay?
You get paid 80% of the total purchase price, when the service is delivered, and accepted as satisfactory by your buyer. Thus for every $100 of services sold you make $80.
The advantage for sellers is that they are guaranteed payment by Fiverr since the customer has prepaid their order.
Top Sellers Power Tip
Boost your profits by up selling your client’s additional services for each order. As you get to know the buyer and their needs you can help them by suggesting how your skills can help them most efficiently complete their project.
Learn more and get the step by step guide that hundreds of successful Fiverr sellers used to start their Fiverr business and make money
I recommend learning how to start a Fiverr business from one who already has achieved success and been awarded the coveted Top Seller designation from Fiverr, Corey Ferreira. His instant download book, FIVERR SUCCESS: $4,000 a month, 8 hours of work a week – is a MUST
In this Book: Learn How to Start Your Fiverr Business
- Highest Demand Gigs
- How to Best Delivery Gigs
- Outsource to sub contract Services and sell as Gigs
- Get Repeat Customer Orders
- Upsell More Services in Gigs
- Conversion Optimization
- Get ranked on page #1 in Fiverr Searches
- How to Become a Top Seller
- Secrets and Insider Tips
How to Make Money On Fiverr
Sell High Demand Gigs on Fiverr
- Graphic Design
- Banner Ad creation
- Cartoon Illustrations
- Social Media Images
- Video Creation
- Intro for Videos
- Funny Videos
- Editing of Videos
- Article Writing
- Blog Posts
- Marketing Consultations
- Business Advice
Start Easy Gigs to Sell on Fiverr
Easy ways to make money on Fiverr.
- Pranking & Prank Videos
- Promote Social Media
- Test Websites
- Comment on Blogs
- Virtual Assistant
- Voice Overs
- Hold a Sign
- Video Testimonials
- Write Slogans and Company Names
- Human Billboard
- How to Get Money to Start a New Business from Your 401K Retirement – The most successful startups don’t use just one source of financing for their business loan…
- Want to Start a Business, But Have No Ideas? Here’s How – Do you want to start a business but have no ideas or any idea where…
- How to Use Fiverr for Business Successfully – How to Use Fiverr Wisely: To Get Legit Results and Not Get Scammed You know…
- Starting a Business in Retirement: Retiree Business Ideas – Happily older people, baby boomers like me, are living longer healthier lives and often retiring…
Disclaimer: The content on this page is for information purposes only and does not constitute legal, tax, or accounting advice. If you have specific questions about any of these topics, seek the counsel of a licensed professional.
Technology Business Resources
Start an Internet Research Business
Tools for Running a Six Figure Web Design Business
Start an App Business
Start a Virtual Company
Start a Printed Circuit Board Design Business
LLC for Video Game Designers
Make Money as a WordPress Developer
Tips on Starting a Podcast
Make Money Using Fiverr
How to Develop a Taxi App Like Uber
How to Improve your Profile as a Freelance SQL Server Developer
Build a Successful Software Startup Company
Cybersecurity Self-Employed Opportunities
Drone Business Ideas
Start a Digital Forensics Business
Advantages of Android App Developing
Start a Virtual Assistant Business
Start a Computer Repair Business
Become a Freelance Data Analyst