Small business owners want to spend their time focusing on their customers and product – not creating spreadsheets.
Unfortunately, most people manage their small business invoices with dated templates in Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets. While these tools can be helpful, they can also be problematic.
Why it’s Time to Move on From Spreadsheets
Spreadsheets can become:
- Hard to Work With: You have to input data, manage upkeep, update formatting, and more.
- Time Consuming: Other duties are put on hold to record updated information and create invoices.
- Mistake-Prone: Human error happens. And inputting incorrect data will mess up your numbers.
- Not Scalable: Spreadsheets require different tabs and documents to keep all of your clients organized.
There are numerous cons to using spreadsheets to manage your business expenses, but don’t worry, we’re here to help.
As your business grows, this outdated way of keeping track of your finances becomes more of a headache because the software doesn’t grow with you. If the day-to-day backend of running your business has your head spinning, we have the perfect solution for you: ZenBusiness Money.
How to Track Your Invoices Without Spreadsheets
Manage all of your invoices without spreadsheets using the ZenBusiness Money app. Our automated solution keeps track of all of your invoices and, best of all, it’s free! This is a one-stop-shop that puts your business finances at your fingertips.
ZenBusiness Money Software: Automated Invoicing
Here’s how it works:
- Send Invoices: Easily send invoices to customers with the touch of a button.
- Schedule Reminders: Set up alerts and reminders so you don’t miss a due date.
- See Paid vs. Unpaid Invoices: Our platform allows you to see all of your paid and unpaid invoices on a clear and organized dashboard.
- Create Customized Invoices: Build credibility with your clients with consistent, custom invoices.
- Add Line Items: Did you offer a discounted rate or change your services this month? Easily add a line to adjust when things change. The ZenBusiness Money app separates line items in each invoice.
Why deal with the hectic day-to-day when we can do it for you? Download our ZenBusiness Money App, and let us handle everything for you so you can get back to what is most important.
Why invoice tracking is important
Having a system that tracks and manages business finances is necessary to ensure compliance with tax laws and regulations. In other words, invoice tracking is essential to running a smooth operation. Not only will it help you stay organized, it will allow you to keep track of every dime that comes into and goes out of your business. Having all of this information available is crucial for filing taxes or presenting the business’s status to partners and investors.
While some software allows you to track your paid and unpaid invoices, these programs can be tedious, and can lead to simple mistakes that throw off your bottom line. With complicated formulas and daily updating, this can lead to headaches. Why fret over numbers when we can do it for you? Whether you use ZenBusiness Money or not, don’t slip on organizing your invoices.
No one really likes using spreadsheets to manage their invoices, but managing your invoices is a must for all business owners. Using a free invoice software will help keep you organized so you can get back to your real passion.
Automatic Invoicing FAQs
How do you organize invoices electronically?
With our software, organizing your invoices is simple. The app keeps track of paid and unpaid invoices in your dashboard, so you can stay on top of your finances. We know that you’d rather focus on what is most important for your business.
How do small businesses keep track of payments?
With our ZenBusiness Money App, keeping track of payments is easy. With our dashboard, you can easily keep track of all credit card and bank transfer payments, all on the go. Plus, the app can integrate payments from sources like Venmo and Zelle. We make getting paid for your hard work a breeze.
How much is the ZenBusiness Money software?
The best part about our ZenBusiness Money App is that it is free. There are additional add-ons you can choose to purchase for tax preparation and CPA advice, but the basic platform is available at no cost to you.
What does the ZenBusiness Money App do?
Our platform keeps track of your invoices, helps prepare for tax time, notifies you of important due dates, and allows you to get paid quickly. The app helps your business with everything related to finances so you can have one less thing on your plate.